Latest Movie :

The Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Review






HELP US GET TO 1000 LIKES- PLEASE RATE-COMMENT- SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/schmoes-know-movies-podcast/id851220414?mt=2 SUBSCR...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Share this article :

+ comments + 25 comments

HotZoneKeel
November 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I'm excited for this movie, but the bleak somber tone of this trailer
doesn't fool me. The trailers for Iron Man 3 were equally grim, but the
movie ended up being a giant goof fest.

Trevor Gautereaux
November 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Second best trailer ever, the first being the Phantom Menace. 

TakeCareNow, ByeByeThen
November 12, 2014 at 6:40 PM

I'm starting to think the Civil War storyline will be about whether or not
to get rid of the Hulk. Maybe Capt. America believes he can be controlled,
and Iron Man sees the Hulk as something to now be jettisoned. That could
lead to the dissolving of the Avengers for a time being (to introduce other
character solo films), as well as act as a catalyst for everyone to
re-unite when Thanos comes to earth later on after Guardians 2.

Karan Chaphekar
November 12, 2014 at 7:21 PM

it was not good trailer. there were some nice things especially music.but
it cant live to first avangers trailer

Kami Nkurunziza
November 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM

This is going to be the Empire Strikes Back of Marvel movies.

tyro apache
November 12, 2014 at 7:55 PM

I threw out the idea that maybe Thor was choking Stark because Ultron
killed Natalie Portman's character.

hunterkiller1440
November 12, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Creepiest awesome trailer. I think I can tell what's happening:


Ego maniac Tony Stark jump started a peace keeping program without Shield's
permission. The AI was unleashed and turned sentient, downloads itself to
an Iron Man suit, creates a new tougher body and a new army. The entire
Avengers goes paranoid on each other for being Hydra agents, Ultron might
be instigating this, through hypnosis, brain control or manipulation. The
Avengers will fight against themselves, Hydra twins (Quick Silver and
Scarlet Witch), and Ultron's army joins in. Ties will be broken once this
movie ends.

Tiago Gomes
November 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM

This is the first and last trailer I'm gonna watch for this movie. I'm
sold!

David Gunn
November 12, 2014 at 9:09 PM

That last shot of Ultron is so awesome, what great delivery from Spader.

MetroCityProductions
November 12, 2014 at 9:39 PM

You only need to see this trailer alone, in 2 or 3 months there are going
to be tv spots but I reconmend not to watch them if you know what sony does
with trailers.

HAguayo
November 12, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Nick Fury should of died.

HectorZeroni
November 12, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Ive watched like 5 trailer reviews an i cant believe no one has mentioned
quicksilver has a good chance of dieing, what else would make Wanda so
pissed, I bet von strucker sends them to do something to/with ultron an it
back fires a ultron kills quicksilver.

DJSkullyZ / Chopperskull
November 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM

WARNING: SUPER LONG COMMENT.... Okay ! With the trailer released and the SK
podcast tonight, TODAY IS CHRISTMAS ! :D <3 I saw the trailer when Marvel
tweeted the "dammit Hydra !" and i knew something was happening. I refused
to see the leaked footage the whole day because I was willing to wait until
Tuesday, since I watch Agents Of SHIELD anyways. I've probably seen it
about 10 times by now, and MAN do i LOVE everything about it ! One of the
best trailers I've seen, and way better than the confusion known as the
Guardians of The Galaxy trailer. (LMAO it was good but confused the whole
world ! ) The only problems with this trailer is that Marvel released a
SUPER happy, family-friendly (sort of) film and it was hugely praised and
very successful... now they wanna go all gritty and depressing on us ? The
change of tone was unexpected but COUNT ME IN, because I LOVE IT ! :D I
stayed up all night tweeting / Facebooking my friends who are Marvel fans,
and when I was ready for bed / sleep - I saw Kristian tweet (or retweet, I
don't remember) the picture of Andy Serkis and my JAW DROPPED..... I
didn't get much sleep thanks to the overdose of excitement (and eating lots
of Pizza for supper, which makes every teenager fell like it's Christmas )
, but it was awesome. That's my story / opinions, can't wait to see what
everyone part of SCHMOES KNOW think, and how Ken Napzok is gonna make fun
of this news ! ;) Side note: I've heard he has an announcement that might
upset many of us ... So If you are part of Schmoeville, be sure to watch
the podcast tonight LIVE on their website, it's gonna be a very
entertaining 2 hours ! :D Also: Kristian better win the rematch VS Josh,
and shove that Blue Fairy up his - (censored for various reasons) ! ;) 

lucysixm
November 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM

I saw the trailer on in a tiny 360 format on someone's google drive (??)
and then on someone's facebook, and then on Io9, and about 20 times on
Youtube in HD. And I'm still not bored of it.
My big question is - who is the girl in the blue dress behind Thor when
their party is interrupted by Ultron? It doesn't make sense for her to be
Scarlet Witch, and its Maria Hill in the red dress. Any thoughts?

Brenden Johnson
November 12, 2014 at 11:21 PM

If anyone dies in this movie it's gonna be Hawkeye or black widow. Cap def
won't die cause re dies in the civil way arc and they have the guy that
plays Bucky signed for six more marvel movies.

soldiermajor
November 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM

well i didnt know it was leaked , i knew it was suposed to be on AoS .
thought it was a teaser trailer then next week we gonna get the full
trailer 

TheGreatOne313
November 13, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Everyone always said that Marvel had a plan from the beginning but i think
that this plan was changed immediately after Guardians. They expected it to
be somewhat successful but not this successful. They will make it a trilogy
and add them in with the Avengers eventually down the road so i think that
is why the civil war thing happened to delay Thanos. 

Saban Erdman
November 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I have a feeling 2015 will be the best year for sequels ever! A new 007, a
new Mad Max, this movie, Ant-Man, the final Hunger Games, a new Jurassic
Park, a new Terminator, a new Mission Impossible, a new Crouching Tiger
Hidden Dragon, and a new Star Wars! Then there's also The Hateful Eight and
Tomorrowland! Can 2014 just end already, please! 

MattsAttack9
November 13, 2014 at 1:22 AM

i hope this is good as the last one was bad

DankyDre420
November 13, 2014 at 2:17 AM

i saw the trailer 10 times. the first 6 my jaw was dropped! it was
incredible. I like the way the changing things up it makes sense the
natural progression of the MCU. I'm sure there'll be some light moments but
this is gonna be great either way.

John Harrison
November 13, 2014 at 3:08 AM

This WEAK trailer was one of the best you've seen in years, Kristian?
Really? I think you're just too excited right now, think about that...I can
name countless trailers that are much more amazing than this average
trailer.

schmoesknow
November 13, 2014 at 3:32 AM

The Schmoes try to channel their excitement whilst reviewing the new
trailer for "The Avengers: Age of Ultron"! Comment NOW with your thoughts!

Jordan Miller
November 13, 2014 at 3:40 AM

i predict at least one avenger dies. bye bye Hawkeye.. of course it's a
superhero movie so a bigger avenger might die but come back

Matthew Becker
November 13, 2014 at 4:25 AM

Wait, guys, did you notice that the scene before Ultron says "There aren't
no strings on me" and there is the broken shield, it's Thor's body lying
beside it? I mean it makes sense, we know that there is going to be a
Captain America 3 and Iron Man can't die. I'm not saying that I fully
believe they will kill Thor off, but what is up with him lying by the
broken shield?

Nicholas Ucci
November 13, 2014 at 4:48 AM

I also noticed Serkis and wondered who he might be. I wasn't really
thinking Klaw because he's a Black Panther villain.

But if he IS Klaw, I wonder if we'll get a Black Panther tease.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Avengers Age of Ultron - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger