Latest Movie :

Disney Frozen on Ice Skating Highlights From Debut Show - Let it Go Anna & Elsa






Disney On Ice Frozen is currently on tour and here are highlights from the first ever show on Thursday, September 4th! Highlights from "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" - "For The First Time...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Share this article :

+ comments + 24 comments

Greendaylover64100
November 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Wish I could skate like that! I really want to see this in person but I
can't! :(

UltraRobbie
November 10, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I wish I could skate like that.

Or skate.

*sobs*

NewDivded
November 10, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Let it go feels so rushed... Especially the transformation. x_x They could
have done a so much better job with that scene, according to me!

Josh Goodstein
November 10, 2014 at 9:54 PM

This doesn't look like it's worth anyone's money. The lighting is awful,
especially when trying to track the actors, and Elsa's wig is the worst
thing I've ever seen. I haven't seen the whole show, so I can't tell how
well they've adapted the film (not that they had much to work with), but I
assume there are issues with that (like every time Disney tries to condense
a film). I hate the blocking in this. The director (and pretty much every
director of a Disney on Ice show) just went for constant movement, without
thinking about when the movement is appropriate. They're just skating
around aimlessly during conversations and other times where that shouldn't
happen. It may show off the skills of the skaters, but it's distracting.
During the clip of "Love is an Open Door," Anna and Hans don't look at
each other at all. They're singing a love duet, but half of the time
they're nowhere near each other. The choreography in everything shown
doesn't even have anything to do with the music or lyrics. It's like the
director did the choreography without even listening to the music, it just
doesn't fit. Add that to the skaters not giving any thought to the
characters they're portraying, and you get a prime example of why I've
stopped going to see Disney's ice productions. If I want to see the
movies, I'll see the movies. Create something interesting or don't even
bother.

Rachel Hosey
November 10, 2014 at 10:10 PM

I don't get while people were cheering when she took off the coat. She kind
of had the dress on the coat.. And dat let it go number tho.

Foxy Gaming
November 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I Keep Thinking "DONT FALL DONT FALL OMGGGG DONT FALL"
Like My God...

Will-O-Wisps
November 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I am going to show Elsa what's what. When it comes to Sydney, I'm going to
see the show in my Elsa cosplay. I'LL be more convincing than any
actresses/skaters there. BRING ON THE LITTLE GIRLS AND PHOTO FLOODS! ;D

Michael Han
November 10, 2014 at 11:50 PM

yep...they gotta redo that Let it Go number...BIG TIME!!! 

HoliestDoughnut
November 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM

This has nothing to do with a theme park...



But I'll let it pass because Frozen is awesome! The people at TPR must
really love the movie, which I find to be a good thing.

Theme Park Worldwide
November 11, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Looks brilliant, skating quality is very good 

steven matheson
November 11, 2014 at 1:32 AM

ew.... i never liked the movie for countless reasons but this... this was
worst then i thought it could be tbh

Le Batteur
November 11, 2014 at 2:28 AM

I have chills
Tears welled up in my eyes
I broke out into a big dumb smile :D

The only thing that could ruin this is unnecessarily negative comments
Sigh 

Grell Sutcliff
November 11, 2014 at 3:10 AM

6:26 was that a girl screaming or was it part of the song

Quân Lê
November 11, 2014 at 3:51 AM

5:51 Anna underwear @_@

TheTransBarbie
November 11, 2014 at 4:08 AM

I will ALWAYS love Frozen, but in this I felt there could have been ALOT
more during Let It Go.. its such an empowering scene that with a few
fireworks and a bridge just barely touch that amazing part of the movie..
more fireworks, more snow, things coming up out of props.. it wasn't
amazing :(

Jody Y.
November 11, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Amazing!

Olivia Patterson
November 11, 2014 at 5:28 AM

i wish i could skate and skate like elsa she is good

Lixary Alyndy
November 11, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Me Kiel Sao ko CIO dc?


Juance DG
November 11, 2014 at 6:03 AM

*LA VERDAD.... QUE BUEN ESPECTÁCULO QUE DAN!!! IMPRESIONANTE :D*

Leopold Fajtak
November 11, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I want to drive this!

Kayci Baylon
November 11, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Awwiee! I never noticed ppl adding frozen stuff bc everyone HATES IT! :(
But u make me happy ty ty

AiguoEU
November 11, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Is it just me or did the lights not track the actress that well sometimes?
Guess these must be computer controlled now.

Jacky Haller
November 11, 2014 at 7:48 AM

cute!
but the lightning is catastrophic. skaters in the dark...where spotlights
should be, and in general it's way to dark. or maybe it's just in the
video...can't tell.

frederiquebeaute67
November 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM

C'est magnifique. J'espère que ça arrivera en France ! Je suis sûre que ça
fera un carton ! Merci pour cette vidéo, j'en ai eu les larmes aux yeux et
envie de revoir le dessin animé. <3

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Avengers Age of Ultron - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger