Latest Movie :

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel






Frozen is now available to own on Blu-ray & Digital HD. In this clip from Disney's "Frozen," Elsa, whose secret powers have just been revealed, flees Arendelle and unleashes her magic, creating...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Share this article :

+ comments + 22 comments

Venkidsa Zahariev
November 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM

OK this Frozen hate has been popular for too long. Now it is just
completely annoying. I prefer someone singing Let It Go or Do You Wanna
Build A Snowman next to my head to reading comments like "Frozen sucks" "I
hate Frozen blablabla". I understand for the first 3-4 months (there always
have to be some trolls) but now, after 11 months is just stupid. Some
people are seriously acting like kids.

Synxc
November 10, 2014 at 9:14 PM

SpongeBob was the best Disney movie ever.

AuthenticM
November 10, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I hate this movie.

Jacob Langley
November 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Meh movie get's an easy 7.5/10.. Song, meh, timeflies Tuesdays version is
better, but still damn catchy, I even try to sing it to myself at school...
Song alone get's hmm... 3.5/10, why? Because it's too damn catchy..

generaljerejere
November 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM

is it bad that im very attracted to this animated character?

Jesus fan
November 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM

does anyone see SEX written in the dust at 1:16??

Venkidsa Zahariev
November 10, 2014 at 10:54 PM

It has been more than 10 months and I still can't get enough from this
movie and song.

Danielle Lynch
November 10, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I'm confused y there are dislikes in this song ?? Ppl are so hateful u
can't hate on Elsa and frozen ❄️❄️❄️❄️wtf ... My daughter watching this DVD
in the car right now I was jus singing this song out loud driving

Andi Dai
November 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM

There was a new Frozen inspired wedding dress in Bridal Fashion Week called
the "Elsa" :3

ellen crews
November 11, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Wow loves this movie? Watched it with my grandson.... then with my 22 year
old daughter. I told her it was required daily watching!!! Such a good
movie!!!

Covert Commando
November 11, 2014 at 12:32 AM

God this video game is so overrated. Everyone loves this game because
Princess Samus sang some random let it go song. And the other goofy
princess named Ariel is soooo annoying. And why does everyone think that
the snowman Frosty is such a good character. The graphics are good but
gameplay is crap, building ice castles and singing? That's what project
spark and karaoke are for. Otherwise the plot twist when Link betrayed
Ariel was pretty good but that doesn't make up for the rest of the games
awful gameplay. 2/10

Luna Rae
November 11, 2014 at 12:40 AM

I still wonder why Elsa is the only one with her powers and no one else has
any... Disney never answered it... :( My friend predicts a part two with
the answer somehow...

Cuasimodo2372
November 11, 2014 at 1:04 AM

I'm a 22 year old male and cannot stop listening to this song, I feel kind
of pathetic

MLGDoritos
November 11, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Song name?

EvaristeWK
November 11, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Am I the only one that actually likes this movie? D:

OopsRuMad
November 11, 2014 at 2:37 AM

ice castle would give her hypothermia and she dead in an hour

Liusila
November 11, 2014 at 3:23 AM

I don't get why people like this song. It's very... basic.

Justin SkyCanadian
November 11, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Anyone think Elsa's hot? Or is it just me?

NoonLock
November 11, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Frozen is kinda overrated in it's own way. Look at older films like Mulan -
much more better in quality. I like "I'll make a man out of you" more than
"Let it go"

Billy N.
November 11, 2014 at 5:20 AM

swear to god. ive listened to this like 200x. AT leAST

salma butt
November 11, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by…:
http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

Hani
November 11, 2014 at 6:53 AM

This movie is overrated, I mean it's a KID'S movie. I couldn't stand
watching more than 30 minutes of it because frankly it was so bad.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Avengers Age of Ultron - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger