Latest Movie :

Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Animated Performed by NateWantsToBattle (Male Version)






This clip is a genderbent version of the clip from Disney's "Frozen", where Elsa's sings "Let it go". This is what it would look like if Elsa were King. Than...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Share this article :

+ comments + 24 comments

Jess the Dragoon
November 10, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Disney Frozen genderbend. Now Elsa is King. #disneyfrozen #disney
#flashanimation #genderbend 

Ben drowned cyberghost
November 10, 2014 at 10:09 PM

*turns evil and sings the song*

tarantallegraStar
November 10, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Kinda makes me sad so many people would prefer Elsa being a boy... c'mon
people there's already a lot of guys on movies, let the girls be THE
protagonists... (it's ok if you like she being a guy, but, um, so many ppl?
:c)

In the other hand: AWESOME ANIMATION!!!!!! I feel in love with all your
other works +Jess the Dragoon, everything it's done perfectly!!!!

Crystal Fujin
November 10, 2014 at 11:01 PM

I HONESTLY WOULD HAVE ENJOYED FROZEN MORE IF IT WERE ABOUT THIS GUY.


Just saying.

mob2uz
November 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM

NOW, if Frozen was more like THIS, with Albert having to save the world
from his traumatized brother Edward, with a strong female companoin and an
adorable little snow girl, THIS FILM MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE
ENTIRELY!

Princess Luna
November 11, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Am I the only one who prefers this? Like, Elsa being male and everyone else
being the same?
What would Genderbent Elsa's name be tho?

☆OpticSkyLPS☆
November 11, 2014 at 12:53 AM

This sucks. The voice and the animation

Unicorns Pooping Rainbows
November 11, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Comment chain the snow glows white on the mountain tonight

jurfrokstar
November 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

I still want to know how you blend 3D with Flash. 

RedMHex
November 11, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I have to say that this is really good.
Especially the small details. For example the body movement. It's what a
male would move like from walking to hand gestures.
The only thing I dislike is the ending clothing. It is somewhat girly.
Overall I would give it a 10/10

Blaze The Cat
November 11, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Well well, I have to admit...this song is much more better than the
original song!

Canine hunter
November 11, 2014 at 3:42 AM

#LiamXprepocketvilletales

DubStepCrafter
November 11, 2014 at 3:46 AM

I want to see a genderbent Frozen anime now

Christopher Johnson
November 11, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I think Frozen would have been ten times cooler if Elsa was a guy, it makes
the story so much better. 

Adam TheUberPunisher
November 11, 2014 at 4:32 AM

I don't want to sound sexist, but I honestly think this is a million times
cooler with a king singing it to rock music.

Amanda Niemelä
November 11, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Umm... ._. Any Hetalians..? Because I don't want to be only one who thinks
that male Elsa looks a little bit Germany in the end...
But anyway, this is awesome.

NightStar787
November 11, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Well...I'm impressed. Although I'm actually mostly impressed at how you
guys animated the castle, that must've been annoying xD

Also, not trying to be mean or anything cuz I did say I was impressed, but
I think the reason the majority of the people like this version better is
because of the revised music. Add an electric guitar and people go nuts
today...no one appreciates orchestral music anymore T-T

Take Direto
November 11, 2014 at 6:14 AM

CACETE!!!! O.O

Pastelowy Lis
November 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Oh God It's so wonderfuul!!!!!! The guy I so...so!!! awww I love him!

Nikki Loakes
November 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I could watch this 5 million times and not get sick of it. its awesome.
what other stuff do you do?

Levi Marshall
November 11, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Comment chain for fun xD the snow glows wide on the mountain tonight

Aqua Mari-ne
November 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I watched this for the third time today, 4th time ever, and realized how
much I actually like it-- no no, LOVE IT and how PERFECT it would be if
Elsa was actually a guy OHMYYGODDD I AM SQUEALING RIGHT NOW XD XD

or maybe its just me, desperate for a new fictional character to become
obsessed with after finishing BoO ;_;

Annaballerina159
November 11, 2014 at 9:41 AM

I think I just fell in love with this. XD
+ThatAwkward MondayShow 

Melissa Curth
November 11, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Couple things wrong:
The song is faster than it should be
Some of the lyrics are wrong
Some of the things that happened in the video didn't happen in the original

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Avengers Age of Ultron - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger